Dr. Abraham Rivera, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rivera's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Abraham Rivera, MD is a pain management specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Rivera completed a residency at Albany Medical Center in New York. He currently practices at Physician Partners of America and is affiliated with Adventhealth Tampa. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Albany Medical Center in New York, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF PUERTO RICO SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School
- San Juan City Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- National Elevator
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Physician Partners of America
Physician Partners of America: 3450 East Fletcher Avenue3450 E Fletcher Ave Ste 350a, Tampa, FL 33613 Existing Patients: (813) 531-8160
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rivera?
He cares and is considerate of your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rivera accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rivera frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Autoimmune Diseases, and Autonomic Disorders.
Dr. Rivera's office is located at 3450 E Fletcher Ave Ste 350a, Tampa, FL 33613. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rivera speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rivera has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Tampa