Dr. Mathews has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abraham Mathews, MD is a oncology specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Mathews completed a residency at St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital. He currently practices at Hematology & Oncology Consultants, P.C. and is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Mathews is board certified in Hematology.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital, Nigeria, Residency Hospital — 1989
- School Of Tropical Medicine, Liverpool, Other Education — 1987
- University Of Maiduguri, Nigeria, Medical School — 1984
- Bauchi College Of Arts & Science, Nigeria, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Principal Financial Group
- Thrivent Financial
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mathews?
Best of the best...
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abraham Mathews, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mathews' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mathews accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mathews frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Mathews' office is located at 6901 N 72nd St # 2244, Omaha, NE 68122. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy
- Chi Health Immanuel
- Chi Health Lakeside
- Chi Health Mercy Corning
- Chi Health Mercy Council Bluffs
- Columbus Community Hospital
- Faith Regional Health Services - East Campus
- Memorial Community Hospital & Health System
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Jennie Edmundson
- Nebraska Spine Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center