Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Abraham Kuruvilla, MD
Dr. Abraham Kuruvilla, MD is
- Baylor College Of Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston University|Boston University School Of Medicine|Boston University School of Medicine and Tufts University School of Medicine, MA, Residency Hospital
- Baylor College Of Med, Internship Hospital
- Med College University Of Kerala, Medical School — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Coventry Health Care
- EBSO, Inc.
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Superior HealthPlan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kuruvilla?
The office staff was welcoming and friendly. I saw Dr. Kuruvilla for possible toenail melanoma. He was wonderful. He was thorough in his examination, took a biopsy and then, the time to listen to my concerns. I have seen other dermatologist in the past and none compare to him. After this visit, I won’t go anywhere else.
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center- Waxahachie
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Las Colinas
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Abraham Kuruvilla, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kuruvilla's profile.
Dr. Kuruvilla in specializes in Dermatology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kuruvilla frequently treats the following conditions: Fungal Nail Infection and Ringworm. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kuruvilla's office is located at 305 Middletown Park Pl # B Louisville, KY 40243. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kuruvilla is able to speak Malayalam. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kuruvilla provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Abraham Kuruvilla, MD is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center- Waxahachie, Baylor University Medical Center and Medical City Las Colinas.
Dr. Kuruvilla has over 36 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Abraham Kuruvilla, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Forefront Dermatology - Middletown
Dr. Abraham Kuruvilla, MD, FAAD305 Middletown Park Pl # B, Louisville, KY 40243 Existing Patients: (502) 265-5290