Dr. Abraham Kuruvilla, MD is a dermatologist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Kuruvilla completed a residency at Boston University School of Medicine and Tufts University School of Medicine, MA. He currently practices at U.S. Dermatology Partners Dallas Presbyterian and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center- Waxahachie. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kuruvilla is board certified in Dermatology.
U.S. Dermatology Partners Dallas Presbyterian
U.S. Dermatology Partners Dallas Presbyterian8210 Walnut Hill Ln Bldg 1, Dallas, TX 75231 Existing Patients: (214) 373-3376
U.S. Dermatology Partners Dallas Uptown
U.S. Dermatology Partners Dallas Uptown3607 Oak Lawn Ave Ste 200, Dallas, TX 75219 Existing Patients: (469) 941-4212
- Baylor College Of Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston University School of Medicine and Tufts University School of Medicine, MA, Residency Hospital
- Baylor College Of Med, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Coventry Health Care
- EBSO, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Superior HealthPlan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kuruvilla?
First visit with Dr. Kuruvilla. He has a warm and engaging presence. He is very professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. He provided a diagnosis and treatment the same day! I highly recommend him.
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center- Waxahachie
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health
- Medical City Las Colinas