Dr. Kazemizadeh Gol has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abraham Kazemizadeh Gol, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Baltimore, MD. He currently practices at Medstar Union Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kazemizadeh Gol is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- UC Davis Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Our office accepts Medicare and commercial insurance plans. Please contact us to verify your benefits
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medstar Union Memorial Hospital201 E University Pkwy, Baltimore, MD 21218 Existing Patients: (410) 261-8006
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kazemizadeh Gol?
The visit was quick and all associates were kind and thoughtful. Dr. Gol and his associate took time to listen to my concerns fully and did not make me feel like my concerns were silly. I called this morning and had an appointment at the Lutherville location two hours later. I would highly recommend this practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abraham Kazemizadeh Gol, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kazemizadeh Gol's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kazemizadeh Gol accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kazemizadeh Gol frequently treats Earwax Buildup, Chronic Sinusitis, and Ear Ache.
Dr. Kazemizadeh Gol's office is located at 201 E University Pkwy, Baltimore, MD 21218. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- Medstar Union Memorial Hospital
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore