Dr. Jelin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abraham Jelin, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Jelin completed a residency at Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at CityMD and is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jelin is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Emory, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- New York University, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pediatric Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jelin?
My daughter is 20 yrs old now bought her to him when she was about 4 yrs old he is an excellent dr he was practicing on si we loved him
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abraham Jelin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jelin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jelin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jelin frequently treats Constipation, Impedance Testing, and Colon Cancer Screening.
Dr. Jelin's office is located at 121 DeKalb Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown
Brooklyn Hospital Center121 DeKalb Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11201 (718) 250-6277