Dr. Cheong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abraham Cheong, MD is a hematology specialist in Saint Marys, GA. He currently practices at Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Hematology & Oncology and is affiliated with Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cheong is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Moffitt Cancer Center - Tampa, FL, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Miami School Of Medicine - Miami, FL, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Hematology & Oncology
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cheong?
Very caring and down to earth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abraham Cheong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cheong's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cheong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cheong frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Cheong's office is located at 2040 Dan Proctor Dr Ste 180, Saint Marys, GA 31558. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cheong speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Camden