Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Abraham Chamely, MD is a neurology specialist in Coral Springs, FL. Dr. Chamely completed a residency at Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital|Plains Health Ctr|Univ Hosp Saskatoon. He currently practices at Phil Smith Neuroscience Institute and is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Chamely is board certified in Neurology.
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital|Plains Health Ctr|Univ Hosp Saskatoon, Residency Hospital
- Port Of Spain General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Faculty Of Medicine St Augustine, Medical School
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chamely?
Called my primary’s office who never answered after my omicron/COVID diagnosis and I called Dr. Chamely and he was very responsive including letting me know infusion is ok and his follow up is fantastic!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Abraham Chamely, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Chamely's profile.
Dr. Chamely frequently treats the following conditions: All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Tremor, and Difficulty With Walking. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Chamely's office is located at 3481 N University Dr, Coral Springs, FL 33065. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Chamely provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Abraham Chamely, MD is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Abraham Chamely, MD holds board certifications in Neurology.
There is a star rating of 4.7/5 for Dr. Abraham Chamely, MD. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Holy Cross Hospital
Phil Smith Neuroscience Institute
Holy Cross Urgent Care Center and Offices3481 N University Dr, Coral Springs, FL 33065 (954) 414-9750
HCA Florida Broward Orthopedics - Tamarac
Sunrise Medical Group7225 N University Dr Ste 102, Tamarac, FL 33321 (954) 718-9777
ID Associates of Broward
Tenet Florida Physician Services - Tamarac7421 N University Dr, Tamarac, FL 33321 (954) 718-9777
- 4 572 E McNab Rd Ste 200, Pompano Beach, FL 33060 (954) 718-9777