Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Salah Uddin, MD is a neurology specialist in Tuscaloosa, AL. Dr. Uddin completed a residency at Neurology Clin. He currently practices at University Medical Center and is affiliated with St. Vincent's Birmingham. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Uddin is board certified in Neurology.
- Neurology Clin, Residency Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Medical Center
University Medical Center850 PETER BRYCE BLVD, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401 Existing Patients: (205) 348-1770
Eastside Medical Center1700 Medical Way, Snellville, GA 30078 Existing Patients: (770) 979-0200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Uddin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Uddin frequently treats Epilepsy.
Dr. Uddin's office is located at 850 PETER BRYCE BLVD, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Uddin speaks Persian, Bengali, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Uddin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Vincent's Birmingham