Dr. Abigail Kamishlian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kamishlian's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Abigail Kamishlian, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Carrollton, GA. Dr. Kamishlian completed a residency at Montefiore-Albert Einstein. and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Montefiore-Albert Einstein, Residency Hospital
- University of The Philippines System / Institute of Health Science, Medical School
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kamishlian?
She is fantastic!! My son saw her for the first time today and we loved her. Very thorough and friendly. We will be seeing only her from now on!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kamishlian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kamishlian frequently treats Obesity Counseling, Cough, and Nasopharyngitis.
Dr. Kamishlian's office is located at 1561 S Highway 27, Carrollton, GA 30117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kamishlian speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kamishlian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center