Dr. Abigail Donovan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Donovan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Abigail Donovan, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Donovan completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at Prostate Cancer Research Program and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Donovan is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Yale University, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Donovan?
Dr Donovan is a wonderful psychiatrist. I am forever grateful for her wisdom, knowledge and empathic attention. She was a lifesaver during one of the most difficult moments in parenting and caring for my son during his illness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Donovan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Donovan frequently treats Psychiatric Medication Therapy, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Donovan's office is located at 55 Fruit St Ste 501, Boston, MA 2114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Donovan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital