Dr. Bashir has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abid Bashir, MD is a nephrology & hypertension specialist in Athens, GA. Dr. Bashir completed a residency at Elmhurst Hospital Center. He currently practices at FMC Loganville and is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bashir is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Elmhurst Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Elmhurst Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Mayo Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- UNIVERSITY OF THE PUNJAB / KING EDWARD MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- One Health
- Preferred Health Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bashir?
I’ve been with Dr Bashir now almost 10 years. There is no other doctor that is a comprehensive and complete as him. It’s always a pleasure for him to care for you. I would recommend any dialysis patient to try him out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abid Bashir, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bashir's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bashir accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bashir frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Bashir's office is located at 5105 Jefferson Rd Ste B, Athens, GA 30607. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bashir speaks Urdu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Hospital
- St. Mary’s Sacred Heart Hospital
North Georgia Nephrology Consultants5105 Jefferson Rd Ste B, Athens, GA 30607 (706) 227-4075