Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Abhiram Gande, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Gande completed a residency at Uc Irvine Hospital. He currently practices at California Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Paradise Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Texas Back Institute, Spinal Surgery, Fellowship Hospital
- Uc Irvine Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Medical School — 2014
- Uc Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
California Orthopaedic Institute
California Orthopaedic Institute7485 Mission Valley Rd Ste 104a, San Diego, CA 92108 Existing Patients: (619) 291-8930
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gande?
Dr. Gande is very professional and passionate about his work. On Easter 2021 i broke my ankle and he was nice enough to come see me in the ER that very night. I could tell he takes great pride at what he does. He was very patient and explained my procedure thoroughly. I would highly without a doubt reccomend Dr. Gande to my friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gande frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Anterior Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery With Fusion, and Cervical Disc Replacement.
Dr. Gande's office is located at 7485 Mission Valley Rd Ste 104a, San Diego, CA 92108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gande speaks Telugu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gande has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego