Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Abhineet Chowdhary, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Chowdhary completed a residency at UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON. He currently practices at Overlake Neuroscience Institute and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Chowdhary is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Cedars-Sinai, Fellowship Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON, Internship Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Altius Health Plans
- America's Health Insurance Plans
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Community Health Network
- Community Health Network of WA
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Gallagher Basset
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Health Payors Organization
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Indiana Health Network
- Kaiser Permanente
- Magellan Health Services
- Medicaid of Washington State
- Moda Health
- Molina Healthcare
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Preferred Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TriWest Champus
- Uniform Medical Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chowdhary?
HIGHLY recommend. He offered a much less invasive surgical solution based on cutting-edge techniques from Europe. Thankful I decided to get a second opinion, b/c most spine/neurosurgeons would have lead me down the standard path of a spinal fusion. Plus, brilliant beside manner and willingness to explain everything. Olympia is lucky to get someone of his caliber that I usually only associate with big cities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Chowdhary frequently treats the following conditions: Brain Aneurysm, Cerebrovascular Disease, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Chowdhary's office is located at 1135 116th Ave NE Ste 500, Bellevue, WA 98004. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Chowdhary is able to speak Punjabi, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Abhineet Chowdhary, MD is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland and Overlake Medical Center & Clinics.
Yes, Dr. Abhineet Chowdhary, MD holds board certifications in Neurosurgery.
There is a star rating of 4.3/5 for Dr. Abhineet Chowdhary, MD. Patients say that the appointment wasn't rushed and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Overlake Neuroscience Institute
Overlake Neuroscience Institute1135 116th Ave NE Ste 500, Bellevue, WA 98004 (425) 635-6560