Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Abhineet Chowdhary, MD
Dr. Abhineet Chowdhary, MD is
- Cedars-Sinai, Fellowship Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON, Internship Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Altius Health Plans
- America's Health Insurance Plans
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Community Health Network
- Community Health Network of WA
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Gallagher Basset
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Health Payors Organization
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Indiana Health Network
- Kaiser Permanente
- Magellan Health Services
- Medicaid of Washington State
- Moda Health
- Molina Healthcare
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Preferred Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TriWest Champus
- Uniform Medical Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chowdhary?
HIGHLY recommend. He offered a much less invasive surgical solution based on cutting-edge techniques from Europe. Thankful I decided to get a second opinion, b/c most spine/neurosurgeons would have lead me down the standard path of a spinal fusion. Plus, brilliant beside manner and willingness to explain everything. Olympia is lucky to get someone of his caliber that I usually only associate with big cities.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Abhineet Chowdhary, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Chowdhary's profile.
Dr. Chowdhary in specializes in Neurosurgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Chowdhary frequently treats the following conditions: Brain Aneurysm. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Chowdhary's office is located at 1135 116th Ave NE Ste 500 Bellevue, WA 98004. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Chowdhary is able to speak Hindi and Punjabi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chowdhary provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Abhineet Chowdhary, MD is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland, Overlake Medical Center & Clinics and Virginia Mason Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Abhineet Chowdhary, MD holds board certification in Neurosurgery.
Dr. Abhineet Chowdhary, MD has a star rating of 4.3/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Overlake Neuroscience Institute
Overlake Neuroscience Institute1135 116th Ave NE Ste 500, Bellevue, WA 98004 (425) 635-6560