Call (904) 788-7031 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Orange Park, FL. Dr. Roychowdhury completed a residency at University Of Fl College Of Med. He currently practices at Borland Groover and is affiliated with Orange Park Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roychowdhury is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- University Of Fl College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Nrs Medical College, Medical School — 1992
- Internship in Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Preventive and Social Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1991
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orange Park1465 Kingsley Ave Ste 1101, Orange Park, FL 32073 Existing Patients: (904) 788-7032
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roychowdhury?
Dr. Roychowdhury is an exceptional Dr. Very caring, knowledgeable and understanding. Its a breath of fresh air to have a Dr like him who has GENUINE concern for your health. He provides a list of options for your medical care and a very detail explanation of future medical needs/treatment. Thank you for caring..
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roychowdhury has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roychowdhury's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roychowdhury accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roychowdhury frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Diarrhea, and Hernia.
Dr. Roychowdhury's office is located at 1465 Kingsley Ave Ste 1101, Orange Park, FL 32073. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roychowdhury speaks Bengali and English. View profile to see all.
- Orange Park Medical Center
- Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital