Dr. Abel Jurkowicz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jurkowicz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Abel Jurkowicz, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Lawton, OK. Dr. Jurkowicz completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Southwestern Medical Center and is affiliated with Southwestern Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jurkowicz is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Long Island Jewish Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1969
- U Buenos Aires, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwestern Medical Center1602 SW 82nd St, Lawton, OK 73505 Existing Patients: (580) 536-0077
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jurkowicz?
Kind, and caring with people. Depth of professional experience and knowledge evident. Really wants to do the best thing for his patients. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jurkowicz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jurkowicz frequently treats Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), Psychological Evaluation, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Jurkowicz's office is located at 1602 SW 82nd St, Lawton, OK 73505. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jurkowicz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southwestern Medical Center