Call (571) 470-7868 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Leesburg, VA. Dr. Kandil completed a residency at University Of Virginia Health System. He currently practices at Leesburg Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Stonesprings Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Stanford University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Virginia Health System, Residency Hospital
- University Of Virginia Health System, Internship Hospital
- Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, MA, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kandil?
Dr Kandil was thorough and explained the issues with my knees in easy to understand terms and his course of treatment resulted in eliminating my pain and restoring mobility. I have referred three individuals to Dr. Kandil with the confidence they will receive excellent care and a physician dedicated to his patients' well being. His credentials and experience are testament to why this gifted surgeon is our choice for care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kandil accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kandil frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Kandil's office is located at 224d Cornwall St Nw Ste 204, Leesburg, VA 20176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kandil speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kandil has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Stonesprings Hospital Center
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
Leesburg224d Cornwall St Nw Ste 204, Leesburg, VA 20176 Existing Patients: (571) 470-7868