Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Abdulsalam Jamous, MD is a pulmonologist in Belleville, IL. Dr. Jamous completed a residency at Damascus Univ. School of Medicine. He currently practices at BJC Medical Group Pulmonary and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Belleville. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Jamous is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Missouri, Fellowship Hospital
- Damascus Univ. School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital
- Damascus Univ. School of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
BJC Medical Group Pulmonary
Memorial Medical Group Pulmonary Physicians4600 Memorial Dr Ste 200, Belleville, IL 62226 Existing Patients: (618) 233-2220
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jamous?
Love doctor Jamous very patience and concerned good bedside manner
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jamous has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jamous frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Sleep Apnea, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Jamous' office is located at 4600 Memorial Dr Ste 200, Belleville, IL 62226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jamous speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital Belleville
- Memorial Hospital East
- Touchette Regional Hospital