Dr. Abdulla Abdulla, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abdulla's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Abdulla Abdulla, MD is a cardiology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Abdulla completed a residency at Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Cardiovascular Diseases Sinai-Grace Hosp/Grace Hosp, Internal Medicine Sinai-Grace Hosp/Grace Hosp, Flexible Or Transitio. He currently practices at University Cardiology Associates - Cardiovascular Associates of Augusta and is affiliated with Edgefield County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abdulla is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abdulla?
- Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Cardiovascular Diseases Sinai-Grace Hosp/Grace Hosp, Internal Medicine Sinai-Grace Hosp/Grace Hosp, Flexible Or Transitio, Residency Hospital
- Med Coll Ga Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Mt Carmel Mercy Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Dow Medical College, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Cardiology Associates - Cardiovascular Associates of Augusta
University Cardiology Associates - Cardiovascular Associates of Augusta1348 Walton Way Ste 5100, Augusta, GA 30901 Existing Patients: (706) 724-8611
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abdulla accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abdulla frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Abdulla's office is located at 1348 Walton Way Ste 5100, Augusta, GA 30901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abdulla has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Edgefield County Hospital