Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 820-0150.
Dr. Abdul Alraiyes, MD
Dr. Abdul Alraiyes, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Zion, IL. He currently practices at Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago and is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alraiyes is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Aleppo / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alraiyes?
- Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alraiyes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abdul Alraiyes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alraiyes' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alraiyes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alraiyes frequently treats Home Sleep Study, Pulmonary Function Test, and Respirator Fit Evaluations.
Dr. Alraiyes' office is located at 2520 Elisha Avenue, Zion, IL 60099. Find other locations and directions.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago2520 Elisha Avenue, Zion, IL 60099