Dr. Abdulfatah Ali, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Ali completed a residency at University Of Minnesota Med School. He currently practices at TEXAS EYE SURGEONS and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ali is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Texas Eye Surgeons
Texas Eye Surgeons4108 W 15th St Ste 200, Plano, TX 75093 Existing Patients: (972) 379-3937
- Indiana Cornea Consultants, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Minnesota Med School, Residency Hospital — 2001
- St Luke'S Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1997
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ali?
Dr.ali did an excellent job removing my cataracts. He answered all my questions patiently and with detailed explanations. I could not have asked for better care.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Medical City Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas