Dr. Abdul Wase, MD is a cardiology specialist in Englewood, OH. Dr. Wase completed a residency at Cook County Hospital Chicago Il. He currently practices at Premier Cardiovascular Institute and is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wase is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Hindi, Urdu, English
- Sinai Samaritan Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Cook County Hospital Chicago Il, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Cook County Hospital Chicago Il, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Cook Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Aligarh Muslim University / J.L.N. Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Butler Health Plan
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Flora Midwest (PPOM)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Span
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mt. Carmel
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ryan White
- Superior Dental Care
- United Concordia
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wase?
Dr. Wade and his office staff were kind, ready to listen to my questions and concerns, and give thoughtful answers and advice. It was frightening for me to have p change cardiologists after 15 years, but within a very short time frame, my husband and I felt that I was in very good hands!
- Miami Valley Hospital