Dr. Halabi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abdul Halabi, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Bloomfield Hills, MI. Dr. Halabi completed a residency at McGill Univ Hlth Ctr. He currently practices at Cardiology and Vascular Associates and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Halabi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Halabi?
- Duke Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Montreal Heart Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- McGill Univ Hlth Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Montreal Genl Hosp - McGill U, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Montreal Genl Hosp - McGill U, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Montreal, Fac Med, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abdul Halabi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Halabi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Halabi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Halabi frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Halabi's office is located at 42557 Woodward Ave Ste 200, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Halabi speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- DMC Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital
- Mclaren Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland