Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Abdul Buridi, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Buridi completed a residency at University Of Louisville Hospital. He currently practices at KIDNEY CARE CONSULTANTS and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Salem. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Buridi is board certified in Nephrology.
- University Of Louisville Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Louisville Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Jinnah Postgrad Med Ctr Sind, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Jinnah Postgrad Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Karachi / Baqai Medical College, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Buridi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Buridi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Buridi frequently treats Proteinuria, Hyperkalemia, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Buridi's office is located at 716 W Broadway, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Buridi speaks Panjabi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent Salem
- Norton Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital
Kidney Care Consultants
Kidney Care Consultants Psc716 W Broadway, Louisville, KY 40202 (502) 595-7700
Baptist Health Medical Group Cardiology
Washington County Memorial Hospital911 N Shelby St, Salem, IN 47167 (812) 883-8527
Nephrology Associates of Kentuckiana
First Urology Psc1473 N Gardner St, Scottsburg, IN 47170 (502) 595-7744
- 4 720 W Broadway Ste 200, Louisville, KY 40202 (502) 583-0740