Dr. Doughan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abdulrahman Doughan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Doughan completed a residency at American Univeristy Of Beirut Medical Center. He currently practices at Atlanta Heart Associates and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Emory University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- American Univeristy Of Beirut Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- American University of Beirut, Medical School — 2001
- American University of Beirut, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doughan?
Does good job
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Doughan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Doughan frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Palpitations, and Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging.
Dr. Doughan's office is located at 350 Country Club Dr Ste A, Stockbridge, GA 30281. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Doughan speaks Lebanese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Atlanta Heart Associates PC
Atlanta Heart Associates PC483 Upper Riverdale Rd SW Ste C, Riverdale, GA 30274 (770) 907-9009