Dr. Doughan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abdulrahman Doughan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fayetteville, GA. Dr. Doughan completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Atlanta Heart Associates PC and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Doughan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 2005
- American Univeristy Of Beirut Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- American University Of Beirut, Medical School — 2001
- American University Of Beirut, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doughan?
Does good job
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abdulrahman Doughan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Doughan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Doughan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Doughan frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Palpitations, and Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging.
Dr. Doughan's office is located at 1260 Highway 54 W Ste 102, Fayetteville, GA 30214. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Doughan speaks Lebanese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center