Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Abdul Basit, MD is a cardiology specialist in Goshen, IN. Dr. Basit completed a residency at Wright State U. and is affiliated with Mercy Health - Springfield Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Basit is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Wright State U, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Wright State University, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1855 S Main St, Goshen, IN 46526 Existing Patients: (574) 533-7476
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Basit?
Dr Basit is awesome. I was in the ER with chest pain in the middle of night and he was there in no time. The stents that he put in saved my life. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Basit has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Basit frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Basit's office is located at 1855 S Main St, Goshen, IN 46526. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - Springfield Regional Medical Center