Dr. Alawwa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abdul Alawwa, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lapeer, MI. Dr. Alawwa completed a residency at Ohio State University. He currently practices at Cardiology Consultants of East Michigan and is affiliated with Hurley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alawwa is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alawwa?
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- Ohio State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Ohio State University, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abdul Alawwa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alawwa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alawwa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alawwa frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Alawwa's office is located at 1031 Suncrest Dr, Lapeer, MI 48446. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alawwa speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hurley Medical Center
- Marlette Regional Hospital
- Mclaren Flint
- Mclaren Lapeer Region