Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Abdul Kazi, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Anniston, AL. Dr. Kazi completed a residency at Tulane University Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Kazi Ophthalmology and is affiliated with Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kazi is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Tulane University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Tulane University Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Louisiana State University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Hacettepe Universitesi, Tip Fakultesi, Medical School — 1997
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Hindi, Sindhi, Turkish, Urdu
Kazi Ophthalmology822 Leighton Ave, Anniston, AL 36207 Existing Patients: (256) 237-6769
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kazi?
Very caring office staff, Doctor caring and understanding, explains everything in details,
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kazi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kazi frequently treats Stye, Chalazion, and Retinal Hemorrhage.
Dr. Kazi's office is located at 822 Leighton Ave, Anniston, AL 36207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kazi speaks Sindhi, Turkish, and Urdu. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital