Dr. Saad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abdo Saad, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Saad completed a residency at Indiana University Hospital. He currently practices at Presbyterian Gastroenterology and is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saad is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- University Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Indiana University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Amer U Beirut, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Presbyterian Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saad?
He listened and answered all my questions. He was very pleasant and provided excellent care. I met him for the first time at the hospital prior to my procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abdo Saad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saad's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saad frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Esophageal Disorders, and Liver Disease.
Dr. Saad's office is located at 1100 Lead Ave Se, Albuquerque, NM 87106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Presbyterian Hospital