Dr. Abdelrahman Mohamed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mohamed's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Abdelrahman Mohamed, MD is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine specialist in Morristown, TN. Dr. Mohamed completed a residency at Wake Forest U/Bapt Med Center. He currently practices at HAMBLEN NEUROSCIENCE CENTER PC and is affiliated with Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mohamed is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- Wake Forest U/Bapt Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Wake Forest U/Bapt Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Mich State U/Kalamazoo Center Med Studies, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University Of Leeds, Medical School — 1986
- Khartoum North Hosp & Soba U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hamblen Neuroscience Center PC
Hamblen Neuroscience Center PC1907 W Morris Blvd, Morristown, TN 37813 Existing Patients: (423) 587-7144
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mohamed?
He doesn't talk a lot until he gets to know you and trusts that's you are there for the right purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mohamed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mohamed frequently treats EMG (Electromyography) and Neurological Diseases.
Dr. Mohamed's office is located at 1907 W Morris Blvd, Morristown, TN 37813. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mohamed speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mohamed has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System