Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jaffan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abdel Aziz Jaffan, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Jaffan completed a residency at St Louis U. and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center Burlington.
- U Va Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- St Louis U, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Fac Francaise de Med de U St Joseph, Medical School — 2001
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 4025 N 92nd St, Milwaukee, WI 53222 Existing Patients: (414) 358-5453
Aurora Gynecologic Oncology
Aurora Medical Center Grafton975 Port Washington Rd, Grafton, WI 53024 Existing Patients: (262) 329-1000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jaffan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jaffan frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Atherosclerosis of Aorta, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Jaffan's office is located at 4025 N 92nd St, Milwaukee, WI 53222. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jaffan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Medical Center Burlington
- Aurora Medical Center Grafton
- Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center