Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dalabih accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abdallah Dalabih, MD is a pediatric critical care medicine specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Dalabih completed a residency at CAMC Women and Children's Hospital. He currently practices at Arkansas Children's Hospital. Dr. Dalabih is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- CAMC Women and Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- CAMC Women and Children's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- King Hussien Cancer Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Istanbul U Cerrahpasa, Istanbul, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dalabih?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dalabih frequently treats Burn Injuries, Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax), and Osteosarcoma.
Dr. Dalabih's office is located at 1 Childrens Way, Little Rock, AR 72202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dalabih has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Arkansas Children's Hospital1 Childrens Way, Little Rock, AR 72202 (501) 364-1100