Dr. Sholi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abdalla Sholi, MD is a oncology specialist in Williamsport, PA. Dr. Sholi completed a residency at Scranton-Temple Residency Program Scranton PA. He currently practices at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Williamsport and is affiliated with Blake Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Medical College of Wisconsin Wauwatosa WI, Fellowship Hospital
- Scranton-Temple Residency Program Scranton PA, Residency Hospital
- University of Jordan in Amman Jordan, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Williamsport
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Williamsport1100 Grampian Blvd, Williamsport, PA 17701 Existing Patients: (570) 326-8470
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sholi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abdalla Sholi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sholi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sholi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sholi frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Sholi's office is located at 1100 Grampian Blvd, Williamsport, PA 17701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sholi speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Blake Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Wayne Memorial Hospital