Dr. Abby Kurien, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kurien's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Abby Kurien, MD is a psychiatry specialist in West Orange, NJ. Dr. Kurien completed a residency at Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Psychiatry Nyu Hospitals Center, Neurology. He currently practices at Palisade Behavioral Care, West Orange, NJ. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Psychiatry Nyu Hospitals Center, Neurology, Residency Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital (1995-1996) Find alumni in EAST ORANGE > Find alumni in PHILLIPSBURG >, Internship Hospital
- New York University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kurien?
I love Dr.Kurien! He's very nice and he listens to me and asks how I'm doing . I would recommend him to others. I travel half hour at times to see him but it's worth it
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kurien accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kurien frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Bipolar Disorder, and Psychosis Due to Mental Illness.
Dr. Kurien's office is located at 50 Northfield Ave Ste 2, West Orange, NJ 07052. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kurien has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.