Dr. Fields has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abbie Fields, MD is a oncology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Fields completed a residency at Prentice Womens Hos/mater. She currently practices at Sinai Hospital GYN Oncology and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Prentice Womens Hos/mater, Residency Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sinai Hospital GYN Oncology
Sinai Hospital GYN Oncology2411 W Belvedere Ave Ste 206, Baltimore, MD 21215 Existing Patients: (410) 601-9030
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fields?
I had a consultation with Dr Fields regarding my abnormal PAP smear in pregnancy. My OB wanted me to terminate my pregnancy. Dr Fields patiently reviewed my options with me and together we decided not to terminate my pregnancy and to follow me closely. I have now had my beautiful baby, had treatment of my abnormal PAP and still have my cervix and uterus so I can have more children I owe my family to Dr Fields and trust her completely
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abbie Fields, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fields' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fields accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fields frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Fields' office is located at 2411 W Belvedere Ave Ste 206, Baltimore, MD 21215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fields speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Medstar Montgomery Medical Center
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore