Dr. Abbas Toughanipour, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Toughanipour's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Abbas Toughanipour, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. He currently practices at Oklahoma Heart Hospital South Campus and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Toughanipour is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Emory University, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oklahoma Heart Hospital South Campus5200 E I 240 Service Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73135 Existing Patients: (405) 869-7013
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Toughanipour?
WE WOULD REFER FAMILY, FRIENDS AND ANY ONE THAT NEEDS A HEART SURGEON. THANKS TO HIM HE SAVED MY HUSBAND KEITH W. BUT THANKS KEITHS WIFE TWYLA
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Toughanipour accepts your insurance.
Dr. Toughanipour frequently treats Aneurysm, Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, and Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Toughanipour's office is located at 5200 E I 240 Service Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73135. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Toughanipour has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City
- SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital - Midwest