Dr. Abbas Khalil, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khalil's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Abbas Khalil, MD is a hematology specialist in Lima, OH. Dr. Khalil completed a residency at Bergen Pines Co Hosp. He currently practices at Hematology & Oncology Of Lima and is affiliated with Lima Memorial Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khalil is board certified in Hematology.
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Bergen Pines Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Bergen Pines Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Fac Med, Zagazig U, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hematology & Oncology Of Lima
Hematology and Oncology of Lima Inc825 W Market St Ste 203, Lima, OH 45805 Existing Patients: (419) 222-0808
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khalil?
Very satified with treatment received. Explains all concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khalil accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khalil frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Venous Embolism and Thrombosis.
Dr. Khalil's office is located at 825 W Market St Ste 203, Lima, OH 45805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khalil speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Khalil has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lima Memorial Health System
- Mercy Health - St. Rita's Medical Center
- Van Wert County Hospital