Dr. Abbas Omais, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in White Plains, MD. Dr. Omais completed a residency at Ny Hospital Med Center Of Queens. He currently practices at Lung & Sleep Center and is affiliated with Carroll Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Omais is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Lung & Sleep Center
Lung & Sleep Center4475 Regency Pl Ste 303, White Plains, MD 20695 Existing Patients: (301) 645-3420
- Ny Hospital Med Center Of Queens, Residency Hospital
- Wayne St University Detroit M C, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Omais?
I was referred to Dr. Omais from my oncologist. My care required me to go to pre-op at UM Regional Hospital in La Plata. When I arrived, I sat for an hour awaiting my paperwork from Dr. Omais office to be faxed. It never arrived, therefore I had to rescheduled the pre-op. Initially I blamed the office staff only to find out that Dr. Omais had not signed the medical notes that required his signature before they could be faxed. Other than that, I'm very pleased with his professionalism and care.
- Carroll Hospital Center
- UM Charles Regional Medical Center