Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Abbas Chothia, MD is a cardiology specialist in Stockton, CA. Dr. Chothia completed a residency at New Orleans VA Hosp. He currently practices at Stockton Cardiology Medical Group and is affiliated with Mark Twain Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chothia is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New Orleans VA Hosp, Residency Hospital
- New Orleans VA Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Mercy Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1971
- U Cape Town, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stockton Cardiology Medical Group
Stockton Cardiology Medical Group415 E Harding Way Ste D, Stockton, CA 95204 Existing Patients: (209) 944-5750
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chothia?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chothia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chothia frequently treats Chest Pain, Syncope, and Angina.
Dr. Chothia's office is located at 415 E Harding Way Ste D, Stockton, CA 95204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mark Twain Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Medical Center Stockton