Dr. Aaron Schwartz, DDS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schwartz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Aaron Schwartz, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Smyrna, GA. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at 2009. He currently practices at Dr. Aaron Schwartz. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 2009, Residency Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- 2007, Medical School
- Columbia University / College of Dental Medicine, Medical School
- University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey School Of Public Health, Other Education — 2005
- Wesleyan University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Aaron Schwartz
Schwartz Dentistry For Children500 Concord Rd SE, Smyrna, GA 30082 Existing Patients: (770) 436-0802
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
Great with his patients, you can tell he genuinely cares.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schwartz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schwartz frequently treats Composite Fillings, Dental Cleaning, and Neuropathy, Hereditary Sensory, Type IV.
Dr. Schwartz's office is located at 500 Concord Rd SE, Smyrna, GA 30082. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schwartz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.