Dr. Aaron Omotola, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Alton, IL. Dr. Omotola completed a residency at lsuhsc. He currently practices at BJC Medical Group Orthopedics & Sports Medicine at Alton and is affiliated with Alton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Omotola is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
BJC Medical Group Orthopedics & Sports Medicine at Alton
BJC Medical Group Orthopedics & Sports Medicine at Alton4 Memorial Dr Ste 130b, Alton, IL 62002 Call
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- lsuhsc, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Harbor UCLA Med, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Xavier University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MercyCare Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Omotola?
Everyone in the office is very courteous and friendly, starting with the front-desk people. I didn't have to wait more than 10-15 minutes and I felt like I had adequate time with Dr. Omotola. He is very easy to talk to and explains things well.
- Alton Memorial Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Jersey Community Hospital
- OSF Saint Anthony's Health Center