Dr. Miller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aaron Miller, MD is a pediatric ophthalmology specialist in Shenandoah, TX. Dr. Miller completed a residency at University of Texas Health Science Center. He currently practices at Houston Eye Associates and is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Lakeside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Texas Children's Hospital and Baylor College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Texas Health Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Texas Tech University, Other Education — 2001
- The University Of Texas At Austin, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Houston Eye Associates
The Woodlands1699 Research Forest Dr Ste 150, Shenandoah, TX 77380 Existing Patients: (281) 363-2155
Houston Eye Associates
Houston Optical2855 Gramercy St, Houston, TX 77025 Existing Patients: (713) 668-6828
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller also sees adults. I had adult bilateral eye muscle surgery for crossed vision etc. 5/15/20 and had an excellent experience and outcome.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aaron Miller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miller's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Diplopia, Lazy Eye, and Exotropia.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 1699 Research Forest Dr Ste 150, Shenandoah, TX 77380. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miller speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Luke's Health - Lakeside Hospital
- HCA Houston Healthcare Cypress Fairbanks
- HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center
- Texas Children's Hospital