Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Aaron Hoffman, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Tuscaloosa, AL. Dr. Hoffman completed a residency at University of Alabama at Birmingham. He currently practices at West Alabama Neurosurgery & Spine PC and is affiliated with Dch Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Hoffman is board certified in Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery.
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Medical School — 2005
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoffman?
The absolute best Doctor I have ever had.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Aaron Hoffman, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Hoffman's profile.
Dr. Hoffman frequently treats the following conditions: Pleural Effusion, Adult Congenital Heart Disease, and Anal and Rectal Cancer. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hoffman's office is located at 701 University Blvd E, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Aaron Hoffman, MD is affiliated with Dch Regional Medical Center and UAB Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Aaron Hoffman, MD holds board certifications in Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery and Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Dr. Hoffman has over 17 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.4/5 for Dr. Aaron Hoffman, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Dch Regional Medical Center
- UAB Hospital
West Alabama Neurosurgery & Spine PC
West Alabama Neurosurgery Spine PC701 University Blvd E, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401 (205) 737-6085