Dr. Hauptman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aaron Hauptman, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Brain Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hauptman is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- New York University, Fellowship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Brain Center
Boston Children's Hospital300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6680
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hauptman?
One of the best doctors I’ve ever seen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aaron Hauptman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hauptman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hauptman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hauptman frequently treats Anxiety, Major Depressive Disorder, and Developmental and Learning Disorders .
Dr. Hauptman's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital