Dr. Aaron Gray, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gray's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Aaron Gray, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Columbia, MO. Dr. Gray completed a residency at University Of Missouri Department Of Family Medicine. He currently practices at MOI-UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER DEPARTMENT OF ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY and is affiliated with University Of Missouri Health Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gray is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of California - Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University Of Missouri Department Of Family Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Tennessee Technological University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Moi-university Medical Center Department of Orthopedic Surgery
Univ Phsyicians-specially Care Asso1100 Virginia Ave, Columbia, MO 65212 Existing Patients: (573) 882-2663
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gray?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gray accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gray frequently treats Wrist Sprain or Strain.
Dr. Gray's office is located at 1100 Virginia Ave, Columbia, MO 65212. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gray has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Missouri Health Care