Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065.
Dr. Aaron Freilich, MD
Dr. Aaron Freilich, MD is a cardiology specialist in Manhasset, NY. Dr. Freilich completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Doctors Manhasset Medical Associates and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Freilich is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Freilich?
THE BEST I HAVE EVER MET! Listens, forgets nothing, brilliant, compassionate, calm and calming, listens to your opinion on medical care and is not overly pushy yet VERY CLEAR! Very special person especially in today’s climate!
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Freilich has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aaron Freilich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Freilich's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Freilich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Freilich frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Freilich's office is located at 1155 Northern Blvd Ste 360, Manhasset, NY 11030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Freilich speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.