Dr. Aaron Eggebeen, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Eggebeen completed a residency at Grand Rapids Medical Education and Research Center/Spectrum Health. He currently practices at West Michigan Rheumatology and is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eggebeen is board certified in Internal Medicine.
West Michigan Rheumatology
West Michigan Rheumatology Professional Limited Liability Company1155 East Paris Ave SE Ste 100, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 Existing Patients: (616) 459-8088
- UPMC - Presbyterian, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Grand Rapids Medical Education and Research Center/Spectrum Health, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Grand Rapids Medical Education and Research Center/Spectrum Health, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Michigan State U, College of Human Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
- Spectrum Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eggebeen?
I have seen many different Rheumatologists over the years. Dr Eggebeen has been great in listening to my thoughts and needs in regards to my medication and lifestyle. I can tell he cares about what will work for MY life and doesn't give a cookie-cutter response like past rheumatologists I've seen. I've been seeing a Rheumatologist since I was 9y/o and would absolutely recommend Dr Eggebeen to anyone in the West Michigan area.
- Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus
- Munson Medical Center