Dr. Katz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aaron Katz, MD is a urology specialist in Garden City, NY. Dr. Katz completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. He currently practices at The Smilist Dental and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Katz is board certified in Urology.
- Columbia U - Presbyn, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Tufts Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katz?
Dr Katz is a caring professional doctor that puts his patience first. He is truly an expert in this field and his staff are professional. My husband was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer and we went to Dr Katz for a second opinion ten years ago. He took excellent care of my husband; who today is cancer free. I can’t thank Dr Katz and his staff enough for their true dedication and expert professional knowledge in Urology. The best in the field of Urology. My husband is happy and doing well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aaron Katz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Katz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Katz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Katz frequently treats Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen), Prostate Cancer, and Polyuria.
Dr. Katz's office is located at 1300 Franklin Ave Ste Ml6, Garden City, NY 11530. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Katz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
The Smilist Dental